Tom is a veteran Park City Realtor with expertise in all property types and a passion for the Summit County lifestyle. Tom has a thorough understanding of his clients’ needs.
A long-time resident, Tom began his real estate career with Jess Reid Real Estate in 1994 where he’s been a perennial top producer and the recipient of numerous awards. Tom brings a depth of knowledge and experience to his clients regarding local, environmental and housing concerns. He is known for his thoroughness, attention to detail, market knowledge and his ability to position property for future resale.
Tom has a keen interest in sustainability and environmental concerns and has developed a well-regarded reputation as an expert in green-built and energy-efficient homes. As a certified EcoBroker, Tom is a resource for cost-effective upgrades that add property value and comfort while lowering energy costs. Tom was born on Long Island, New York and skied the Northeast prior to discovering Utah. In 1987 he sold his New York deli and moved to Park City, where he began his real estate career. His wife, Layla, joined him in his business in 2012.
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- E-PRO (Certified Internet Professional)
- EcoBroker Certified (Utah’s first)
- National Association of Realtors GREEN Designation, 2008 (Utah’s first)
- Founding Member, NAR Green Resource Council
- Founder and Chair, PCBR Environmental Issues Committee, 2000-1012
- Founding Member, Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Consistent Top Producer Award, Jess Reid Real Estate
- Professional Achievement Lifetime Membership Award, PCBR
- 2002 Realtor of the Year
- 1995 Rookie of the Year