It is no surprise that Deer Valley was awarded as the number one resort in the United States at the World Ski Awards. Surprisingly, you may be hearing rumors that a new gondola from Main Street to Deer Valley is in the works. This would put Deer Valley on a whole new level – literally.
Our inside sources in Deer Valley say a slopes-to-shops gondola will help increase their competitiveness and will be another entry point to the slopes. This would cut down on vehicular traffic and need for parking which would benefit Park City and Deer Valley tourists alike.
Sources say that the gondola would have the two main terminals. One would be at or near the transit center on Swede Alley and the other in Silver Lake. We are expecting the gondola would have at least one and maybe two loading stations. The plan would be that eventually the gondola would have an extended route from Silver Lake to Empire Pass.
The project has been approved by the city and has received partial funding. The details have not been finalized but expected completion should be in about 2-3 years.
All Arrowleaf condominiums in Upper Deer Valley are on Open House Tour today!
Need to get familiar with the Greater Park City area? We have made it easy with our detailed neighborhood summaries on our website. We are happy to share with you what we think makes each neighborhood particularly unique.
Each neighborhood summary includes:
- A description and highlights about the community
- Hyperlinks to important local organizations and landmarks in the community
- Low and high real estate prices for single family homes, condominiums and vacant land
- Links – to map search single family homes, condominiums and vacant land that are in the neighborhood that you are learning about
- Links to other neighborhood summaries that are near the one that you are currently viewing
- And, a showcase of homes that are in the currently for sale in the community
Some of our popular neighborhood summaries include: Old Town, Park Meadows, Upper Deer Valley, Lower Deer Valley and our overview of the Montage.
If you would like a detailed market overview for a specific neighborhood, more information or would like to set up a tour of a specific area, don’t hesitate to contact us!