Stein Eriksen Residences – The next generation of the Stein Eriksen brand
The Stein Eriksen Residences is the newest luxury development in Park City. It is situated on six acres at 7,800 feet in Upper Deer Valley and is within a mile of Park City and the Stein Eriksen Lodge. The development is the newest addition to the luxurious and legendary Stein Eriksen brand, which has upheld a 5 star/5 diamond benchmark for many years. The ski-in/ski-out private homes and condominiums are sophisticated and contemporary and have many services and amenities on site. Highlights include a spa, dining terrace, bar/lounge, valet-parking and shuttle service, ski-storage, on-site management and more.
The Stein Eriksen Residences is comprised of:
- 10 freestanding and 6 attached
- Direct ski-in, ski-out
- 4-5 bedroom floor plans
- Approximately 4400 – 5800 sq. ft.
- 2 car heated garages
- 12 two story and 26 single level
- Ski-in, ski-out access
- 2-5 bedroom floor plans
- 6 penthouses
- Approximately 2100 – 5000 sq. ft.
- Heated parking
Neighborhood amenities and unique characteristics:
- Unparalleled service and amenities enhanced by the conveniences at the Stein Eriksen Lodge
- Private, on-site amenities and services for Stein Eriksen Residences owners only including a bar, lounge, dining, spa, indoor/outdoor pool, fitness center, fire pits and a kid friendly “splash pad” pool area
- Ski-in, ski-out homes/condominiums have access from Silver Dollar and Last Chance ski runs from Deer Valley which offer easy “green” access
- Expansive floor plans with elegant finishes that the buyer can customize, options including contemporary warm or cool pallets
- 360 views including mountain and city vistas
- Direct access to mountain biking and hiking trails
- Offers a “Founder’s Program” – various incentives for the first buyers of homes and condominiums