ENDLESS ACTIVITIES AT VICTORY RANCH
The “activity day” at Victory Ranch for the Jess Reid – Christie’s International Real Estate team, may be the most scenic golf game played this season or possibly one of the most fun days our sales team will have this summer. Regardless, the activities at Victory Ranch are hard to beat. The residents and owners of Victory Ranch have a private playground in their backyard.
The experienced Outfitters Team showed us endless activities that Victory Ranch owners experience on a daily basis. Activities at Victory Ranch, include:
- Golfing 18 holes on the Rees Jones Golf Course – a challenging and beautiful course
- Fly-fishing the four mile, private stretch of the Upper Provo – a fly-fisherman’s dream
- Fly-fishing on the pond – a relaxing and rewarding experience
- Riding the ATVs into the backcountry – exilharating and scenic
- Five-stand trap shooting – bang, bang!
- Mountain biking – over 20 miles of trail in the backcountry
- Upland bird hunting – test your aim
- Overnight camping in a backcountry yurt – relax under the stars
- Water adventures at the Jordanelle Reservoir – cool down and make a splash
Want to take it easy? The Outpost, a new facility, is currently under construction. The Outpost will feature a pool, fitness center and spa. Take a walk or easy trail-run on miles of well-maintained trail and lay by the pool for the perfect relaxing day at Victory Ranch. This four-season recreational community is sure to please the whole family. If this sounds like the perfect home away from home or the ideal place to settle down then call us today and we will set up a tour with activities for you and your whole family at Victory Ranch so you can experience it first hand.
Click here to learn more about our day and how you can experience life at Victory Ranch.