- office 949.212.5218
Traci Farrell, Realtor
Traci is a dual licensed Realtor in both CA and UT. She is the kind of real estate professional clients seek out because of the exceptional level of service she provides. She truly focuses on understanding her clients’ needs while working hard to make them a reality.
With almost a decade of experience in the real estate industry, she has acquired an in-depth knowledge of residential, vacation, investment and multi-family real estate. Traci brings her clients proven strategies to effectively market real estate and see transactions close smoothly. Her background includes residential sales, land sales, property management, entitlement of vacant land, developing luxury residential homes, hotel renovations and re-positioning distressed properties. As an active real estate investor herself, she was a guest speaker in 2015 at the real estate investor club OCREIA. She grew up in Southern CA and now resides in beautiful Park City, UT with her Husband.
Traci studied Entrepreneurship and International Business at San Francisco State University, before starting her career in Real Estate. In her spare time, Traci enjoys spending time with her Husband Mike, two black labs “Duke and Rosco”, scuba diving, sailing, skiing, hiking, camping, cooking and traveling.
Real Estate Certifications & Associations:
- Utah Association of Realtors
- Park City Board of Realtors
- Christie’s International Real Estate
- MCNE (Master Certified Negotiation Expert)
- California Association of Realtors
- Orange County Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Tom Ferry Elite+ International Network of Realtors
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World