Tom Ward, Realtor
Tom is a veteran Park City Realtor with expertise in all property types and a passion for the Summit County lifestyle. Tom has a thorough understanding of his clients’ needs.
A long-time Summit County resident, Tom began his real estate career with Jess Reid Real Estate in 1994 where he’s been a perennial top producer and the recipient of numerous awards. Tom brings a depth of knowledge and experience to his clients regarding local, environmental and housing concerns. He is known for his thoroughness, attention to detail, market knowledge and his ability to position property for future resale.
Tom has a keen interest in sustainability and environmental concerns and has developed a well-regarded reputation as an expert in green-built and energy-efficient homes. As a certified EcoBroker, Tom is a resource for cost-effective upgrades that add property value and comfort while lowering energy costs.
Tom was born in Long Island, New York and skied the Northeast prior to discovering Utah. In 1987 he sold his New York deli and moved to Park City, where he began his real estate career. Tom serves Park City, Deer Valley, Summit and Wasatch Counties.
Real Estate Certifications and Distinctions:
- GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- E-Pro Certified (Certified Internet Specialist)
- EcoBroker Certified, 2006 (Utah’s first)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR) GREEN Designation, 2008 (Utah’s first)
- Founding Member, NAR Green Resource Council
- Realtor of the Year, 2002, Park City Board of Realtors
- Founder & Chairperson Park City Board of Realtors Environmental Issues Committee, 2000-2012
- Consistent Top Producer Award, Jess Reid Real Estate
- Rookie of the Year, 1995, Jess Reid Real Estate
- Founding Member, Institute For Luxury Home Marketing
- Professional Achievement Lifetime Membership Award, Park City Board of Realtors